The Muster Day will be held on Saturday 4 March at 9.00am at the Sports Complex, Coronation Park.
On this day, you will:
- find out which team your are in
- meet your team mates
- nominate a Coach & Manager for the team (if your team hasn’t already done so)
- organise which day your team is training
- pay registration fees (or via Direct Deposit)
- order a training shirt (last day for orders)*
It is important for all players and a parent/guardian to attend the muster day.
Some teams still need more players, esp the U9 – U12 age groups as well as Senior Women and O30 Men. Please ask around at school and check with family & friends. They can contact our Registrar Rebecca on 0421 764 057 or email: [email protected]
* Last year’s training shirts can be worn. Training shirts are $15.00 for adults and $13.50 for children. Playing jerseys are provided by our sponsors.