Boonah Soccer Online registration is now open for the 2020 Season
All ages welcome: Tiny Tots, U7 & U8 – U9 to U14 Mixed teams, U15/U16 Boys &Girls, U17/18 Junior Men, Senior Men & Women & Over 30 Men.
Early Bird Promotion
Sign-on Online with full payment received by Australia day 26th January 2020 and go into an early bird discount draw for one of 4 x $50 vouchers at Rebel Ipswich.
- New players: register online and come to a sign-on day for player photo, signature & to have birth certificate cited. (Junior players will need to bring along a parent/caregiver)
- Existing players: If you re-register online and check all your details are correct, you don’t need to come to a sign-on day.
- Please let us know if you need any help with online registration.
- Preferred fees payment method is by Direct Bank Deposit or EFT (Banking details).
Register online here
Sign-on will be held at the Boonah Sports Complex, Coronation Park
- Saturday 1st February 9.00am – 12.00 noon
- Tuesday 4th February 3.30pm – 5.00pm
- Saturday 8th February 9.00am – 12.00 noon
Registration and collection of fees will occur at the Sports Complex on these days. Registration and payment will also be able to be completed by online registration. After the registration days, every effort will be made to have all registered players placed in a suitable team. However, if applicants for a team exceed the numbers described below, then the Club registrar & committee will make a final decision as to the makeup of each team. Every effort will be made to secure a position for players, however at times players may be asked to play above or below their current age groups. All information and any requests will be considered. However the final decision will rest with the registrar & committee.
Fair play Vouchers
The Boonah Soccer Club is a registered club, check if you are eligible and find out where you can use your FairPlay voucher here: Applying for a FairPlay voucher
Registration Fees for 2020
|FEE||Maximum Team Player|
|U7 – U8 mixed||$140||9 players|
|U9 Mixed||$180||12 players|
|U10 -14 Mixed||$220||15 players|
|U15/16 Boys and girls||$220||15 players|
|U17/18 Junior men||$280||20 players|
|S/ Women||$320||20 players|
|S/ Men||$320||20 players|
|Over 30’s Men||$320||20 players|
All game fees are included in the registration fee.
Registration fees pay for:
- Queensland Christian Soccer Association (QCSA) registration and insurance
- Match Referees & Sideline Referees
- Membership of the Boonah Soccer Club
- Participation Trophies
- Team Photo
- Equipment, field maintenance & lights
- Running costs of the club.
Note that an application for player registration will not be processed without full payment of all fees.
Club Banking Details
The preferred method of payment is direct deposit via Electronic Funds Transfer or by visiting the Bendigo Bank, please find details here.
Updating your details
It is important to keep your details (address, phone number, emergency contacts, etc.) up to date so the club can contact you. Please let your team manager know that you have updated your details online. You can login throughout the season to do this:
For more information please download the Information Pack 2020 (PDF 726 KB)
54637582 / 0407262959