Registration information for the 2018 season:
All ages welcome: Tiny Tots, U7 – U14 Mixed teams, U15/16 Girls, U15/16 Boys, U17/18 Jnr Men, Senior Men & Women, Over 30 Men.
This year all registrations will be online only:
- New players: register online and come to a sign-on day for player photo, signature & to have birth certificate cited.
- Existing players: re-register online and check all your details are correct. Come to a sign-on day for a new photo (all players) and to sign QCSA register.
- Junior players will need to bring along a parent/caregiver.
- Please let us know if you need any help with online registration.
- Preferred fees payment method is by Direct Bank Deposit or EFT (information below).
Register online here:
Sign-on will be held at the Boonah Sports Complex, Coronation Park
- Saturday 27 January: 9.00am – 12.00pm
- Tuesday 30 January: 3.30pm – 5.00pm
- Saturday 3 February: 9.00am – 12.00pm
2018 Information Pack:
Get Started Vouchers:
Fees for 2018:
|U7 – U8||$140|
|U9 – U13||$200|
|U14 & U15/16||$210|
Club Banking Details:
The preferred method of payment is direct deposit via Electronic Funds Transfer or by visiting the Bendigo Bank, please find details here.
Updating your details:
It is important to keep your details (address, phone number, emergency contacts, etc.) up to date so the club can contact you. Please let your team manager know that you have updated your details online. You can login throughout the season to do this:
Registrar: Rebecca McKinnon
Mobile: 0421 764 057
Email: [email protected]