Welcome to the 2018 Soccer Season & 25 years of Soccer in Boonah!
Our Meet & Greet Muster Day will be Sunday 18th March 9.00am, Boonah Sports Complex, Coronation Park.
The AGENDA for the morning will be:
- President’s Welcome
- Team List displayed around Complex – Players to assemble with their team
- Coaches & Managers briefing in Complex at 9.15am*
- Coaches & Managers introduction
- Coaches & Managers to meet with team to arrange training days & times.
- Managers to chase up signatures & direct players to complex for any outstanding photos required & payments.
*A number of Teams currently still have NO COACH & NO MANAGER (see below), there is a short 15 minutes before the Coach & Manager briefing in complex, for these positons to be filled, however ideally we would like these positions filled prior to muster as this can be time consuming.
- Tiny Tots – NO COACH & NO MANAGER
- U7 – NO COACH & NO MANAGER
- U8 – NO COACH, HAVE A MANAGER
- U9 – NO COACH & NO MANAGER
- U10 – NO COACH & NO MANAGER
- U11 – HAVE A COACH, BUT NO MANAGER
- U12 – POSSIBLE COACH (To Be Confirmed) & HAVE A MANAGER
- U13 – HAVE A COACH & A MANAGER
- U15/16 BOYS – HAVE A COACH & A MANAGER
- SENIOR WOMEN – HAVE A COACH & POSSIBLE MANAGER (To Be Confirmed)
- O30 MEN – HAVE A COACH & A MANAGER
Please email all nominations to Registrar Rebecca McKinnon at registrar@boonahsoccerclub. org.au
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT Cathy Milano – Secretary 5463 7582 / 0407 262 959 email@example.com .au for any information on Coaching or Managing.